SSC Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Exam 2013
- Assistant (Cypher)
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspectors
- Inspector of Posts
- Divisional Accountant
- Statistical Investigator Gr. II
- Accountant / Junior Accountant(s)
- Upper Division Clerk
- Tax Assistant(s)
The written examination is scheduled to be held from April 14, 2013 to April 21, 2013. Candidates qualified in the written examination will be called for Computer Proficiency Test / Interview / Skill test (Tier-II) test. The examination schedule and centre address will be mentioned on the candidate’s admit card, issued by the SSC.
- Required qualification as per commission’s / organization’s norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/CGLE-2013%20Notice%20%20.pdf.
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / EXS / Female candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of SSC: http://ssconline.nic.in/. However, one can also apply offline by submitting the application form, which can be downloaded from the official link of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Application%20Form%20CGLE,2013.doc.pdf.
- Last date for Part I online registration is February 13, 2013 and for Part II is February 15, 2013 (till 05.00 pm). Similarly, the last date for submitting the hard copy of offline application form is February 15, 2013 (for all candidates).
- The last date for candidates residing in far-flung areas like Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and residing abroad is February 22, 2013.
- Candidates can make the payment of fee amount of Rs 100 through CRFS or Challan / Net Banking.
- After successful registration of Part I and Part II, candidates must take a print-out of the completed application form and use it for the further process.
- Candidates applying with hard copy of application form should submit their complete application form, along with CRFS and copies of all relevant certificates, to the respective Regional Directors, on the address of Regional / Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission, as mentioned in the following link: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/CGLE-2013%20Notice%20%20.pdf.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://ssconline.nic.in/
Registered Office:Staff Selection Commission
Block No. 12, CGO Complex
Contact No.: 011 - 24363343