SSC KKR Various Posts Recruitment 2013
- Junior Technical Assistant (Forest Survey of India)
- Draughtsman (Grade-I) (Army Base Workshop, Ministry of Defence)
- Laboratory Assistant (Regional Centre of Organic Farming, Ministry of Agriculture)
- Fieldman (Forest Survey of India)
Only written proficiency test qualified candidates will be called for the interview. The test schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through admit card. For complete details regarding recruitment and application form, candidates can visit the official website of SSC NWR: http://www.sscnwr.org/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For complete details regarding eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of SSC KKR: http://www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in/EngAdvt-01-2013%20newPDF.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for Women / PH / SC / ST / EXS)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official website of SSC KKR: http://www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in/EngAdvt-01-2013%20newPDF.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain the Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) of Rs 50, from any post office.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with CRFS of Rs 50 affixed and clearly cancelled, one passport-size photograph, two self-addressed envelopes (size 12 x 25 cm) with affixed postage stamp of Rs 6, and attested (by Gazetted Officer) photocopies of all required documents / certificates, should be submitted to The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560034, by post on or before April 26, 2013.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form before May 3, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________ ADVERTISED VIDE CATEGORY NO. ____________ of ADVT. NO. KKR-01/2013”, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For complete information regarding recruitment, one can visit the aforementioned official website of SSC North Western Region.
Last Date of Form Submission: 26-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in/EngAdvt-01-2013%20newPDF.pdf
Registered Office:Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region
1st Floor, 'E' Wing
Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala
Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560034