SSC MPR Draughtsman, Statistical Investigator & Teacher (Primary) Recruitment 2012
- Draughtsman (Grade I) [506 Army Base Workshop, Ministry of Defence, Khamaria, Jabalpur (MP)]
- Draughtsman (Grade I) [Drawing & Specification Wing (Weapons), Ministry of Defence, Jabalpur (MP)]
- Statistical Investigator (Directorate of Pulses Development, D/o Agriculture & Cooperation, Bhopal)
- Teacher (Primary) [Ordance Factory, M/o Defence, Khamaria, Jabalpur (MP)]
- Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) from a recognized University / Board or its equivalent
- Three years of Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from a recognized University / Institute
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture Statistics / Agriculture Economics from a recognized University / Institute
- Work experience in the field of Agriculture Statistics / Economic Evaluation is desirable.
- Passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent qualification from a reputed School / Board, recognized by Government of India or State Government
- Degree or Diploma in Education / Teaching / Music / Craft as Basic Training Certificates, from a reputed Institute, recognized by Government / National Council for Technical Education
- Minimum 2 years of post qualification teaching experience in the primary classes, in a recognized School
- Should be competent to teach both in English or Hindi as medium of instruction of the school
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS candidates provided as per organization norms
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / EXS / Female candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official website of SSC MPR: http://www.sscmpr.org/index.php?Page=viewnoticeboard¬iceID=197
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain the Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) of Rs 50, from any post office.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed recent passport-size photograph, CRFS for Rs 50 (affixed and clearly cancelled), one self-addressed envelope (12 x 25 cm) with affixed postage stamp of Rs 6, two slips indicating candidate’s name & full postal address, and attested photocopies of all required documents / certificates, should be submitted to The Deputy Regional Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, Nishant Villa, ‘F’ Jalvihar Colony, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) - 492001, by speed post before January 25, 2013.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form latest by February 1, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________” on the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
- For complete information regarding recruitment, one can visit the aforementioned official website of Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region.
Last Date of Form Submission: 25-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://www.sscmpr.org/index.php?Page=viewnoticeboard¬iceID=197
Registered Office:Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region
Nishant Villa, 'F', Jalvihar Colony
Raipur (Chhattisgarh) - 492001
Contact No.: 0771 - 2423678, 2422507