SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Recruitment 2013
- Passed Matriculation Examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 25 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EXS / Departmental candidates provided as per government norms).
- For complete details regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/10.11.2013%20MTS%202013%20final.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / EXS / Female candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official website of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/MTS%20Application%20Form%202013.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain the Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) of Rs 50, from any post office.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the CRFS of Rs 100 affixed and clearly cancelled (one affixed and one attested passport-size photograph) and attested copies of all required documents / certificates, should be submitted to The Regional Director / Dy Director, Staff Selection Commission, relevant address as mentioned in the advertisement, by post on or before December 7, 2012 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form latest by December 14, 2012 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various States / Union Territories should apply with separate application form for each State / UT.
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of SSC: http://ssconline.nic.in/
- Online registration is to be done in two parts i.e., Part I and Part II.
- Online registration began from November 10, 2012 and will close on December 5, 2012 (Part I) & December 7, 2012 (Part II).
- Candidates can pay the application fees for Rs 100, through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, or through SBI Bank Challan.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete Application Form with unique Registration No., which candidates should print out and use for the future process.
Last Date of Form Submission: 07-Dec-2012
Download Form: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/MTS%20Application%20Form%202013.pdf
Registered Office:Staff Selection Commission
Block No. 12, CGO Complex
Contact No.: 011 - 24363343