SSC NER Recruitment 2012 For Senior Technical Assistant (Hydrogeology)
Last Updated: 2012-07-10T18:43:56+05:30
Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSC NER), Guwahati, Assam, has invited applications from well-qualified and capable Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates for recruitment 2012, for the post of Senior Technical Assistant (Hydrogeology).
Appointment of the candidates is to be done for General Central Service (Group B), in Ministry of Water Resources, Central Ground Water Board, Bhujal Bhawan, NH-IV, Faridabad (Haryana) - 121001.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in academics, written proficiency test and personal interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening by the selection committee will be called for the written proficiency test.
Candidates qualified in the written proficiency test will be called for the interview. The test schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidates’ call letter. For complete details regarding recruitment and application form, candidates can visit the official website of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/
- Master’s Degree in Geology / Hydrogeology / Applied Geology from a recognized University orits equivalent
- Candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
- For complete details regarding eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Advt.212.pdf
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official website of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Advt.212.pdf
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with one affixed and one attested passport-size photographs, and attested copies of all required documents / certificates, should be submitted to The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission (NER), Rukmini Nagar, P O Assam Sachivalaya, Guwahati (Assam) - 781006, by post with 30 days from the date of publishing the advertisement i.e., June 29, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STA (HYDROGEOLOGY), ADVERTISED VIDE CATEGORY NO. NER (B)-01 OF ADVERTISEMENT NO.2/2012-NER” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For complete information regarding recruitment, one can visit the aforementioned official website of Staff Selection Commission.
Download Form: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Advt.212.pdf
Registered Office:Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region
S.K. Baruah Road
Rukmini Nagar, Dispur
Guwahati (Assam) - 781006