SSC NWR Chandigarh Plant Protection Officer, Zoological Asst & Sr Technical Asst Recruitment 2012
- Assistant Plant Protection Officer (Chemistry) (Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage)
- Zoological Assistant (O/o Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata)
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical) (O/o Central Ground Water Board)
- Senior Technical Assistant (O/o CSBF Hissar, Ministry of Agriculture)
- M Sc Degree in Agricultural Chemistry or M Sc Degree in Chemistry with specialization in Organic / Analytical Chemistry from a recognized University / Institute
- B Sc Degree (Hons) or B Sc Degree with Zoology with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Experience in arranging Zoological Exhibits of a Museum or experience in the field collections of exhibits is desirable.
- Aptitude in Systematic Zoology is desirable.
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Agricultural Chemistry / Soil Science from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Ground Water Analysis and Ground Water Chemistry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in raising forage Crops / Pastures
- Master’s Degree in Agronomy or Associateship of I.A.R.I is desirable.
- 30 years: Asst Plant Protection Officer (Chemistry) / Senior Technical Assistant
- 18-25 years: Zoological Assistant
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EXS candidates provided as per government norms
For complete details regarding eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of SSC NWR: http://www.sscnwr.org/notice_detail.php?noticeID=250
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for Women / PH / SC / ST / EXS candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official website of SSC NWR: http://www.sscnwr.org/notice_detail.php?noticeID=250
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain the Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) of Rs 50, from any post office.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed & cancelled CRFS of Rs 50 affixed, one affixed passport-size photograph, and attested (by Gazetted Officer) photocopies of all required documents / certificates, should be submitted to The Deputy Regional Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Kendriya Sadan, Sector - 9, Chandigarh - 160017, by post on or before December 28, 2012.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application form latest by January 4, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________, ADVERTISED VIDE CATEGORY NWR- 1/2/3/4, OF ADVT. NO. NWR-6/2012” in bold letters on the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For complete information regarding recruitment, one can visit the aforementioned official website of SSC North Western Region.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-Dec-2012
Download Form: http://www.sscnwr.org/notice_detail.php?noticeID=250
Registered Office:Staff Selection Commission North Western Region
Block No. 3, Kendriya Sadan, Sector - 9
Chandigarh - 160017
Contact No.: 09915509204, 09915509331