SSC Recruitment 2012 For Sub-Inspectors (Executives) In Delhi Police
Last Updated: 2012-06-11T14:18:35+05:30
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), New Delhi, has invited applications from dynamic and courageous Indian candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Sub-Inspector (Executives) in Delhi Police. Recruitment is to be done for both male and female candidates.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination, followed by physical endurance test, medical examination and interview / personality test. The written test is scheduled to be held on August 19, 2012. The examination schedule and center address will be mentioned on the candidate’s admit card.
The examination will be held at Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Agra, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Meerut, Varanasi, Allahabad, Patna, Lucknow, Kolkata, Midnapur, Port Blair, Sambalpur, Gangtok, Jalpaiguri, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Ranchi, Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Thrissur, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Dharwar, Kozhikode (Calicut), Delhi, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Udaipur, Ajmer, Alwar, Sriganganagar, Dehradun, Haldwani, Almora, Srinagar (Uttarakhand), Guwahati (Dispur), Itanagar, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Silchar, Imphal, Shillong, Aizwal, Kohima, Agartala, Hyderabad, Guntur, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Coimbatore, Chennai, Madurai, Puducherry, Tirunelveli, Tiruchirapalli, Vishakhapatnam, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Kolhapur, Nagpur, Panaji, Pune, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Nashik, Amravati, Surat, Ambikapur, Indore, Jabalpur, Jagdalpur, Chindwara, Chattarpur, Guna, Mandsaur, Jhabua, Khandwa, Rewa, Raipur, Bhopal, Gwalior, Bilaspur, Ambala, Jalandhar, Leh, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Shimla, Bhathinda and Hamirpur centers.
Interested candidates can register online by visiting the official link of SSC: http://ssconline.nic.in/registration/. The closing date of Online Application Form Part I Registration is July 4, 2012 and for Part II is July 6, 2012 till 05.00 pm. For complete details regarding recruitment and application form, candidates can visit the official website of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/SSC.html
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute
- Male candidates should have a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle & Car)
- Candidates should be above the age of 20 years and below the age of 25 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EXS / Departmental candidates as per organization norms).
- For complete details regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Notice%20for%20%20DELHI%20POLICE.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / EXS / Female candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of SSC: http://ssconline.nic.in/registration/
- The last date for Online Application Form Part I Registration is July 4, 2012, and for Part II is July 6, 2012 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates can make payment of fee amount of Rs 100 in any branch of State Bank of India, through Challan / Net Banking.
- After successful Registration of Part I and Part II, candidates should take print-out of the complete Online Application Form and keep it with them for future reference.
- Candidates should apply in the prescribed format, else their form will not be accepted.
- For complete information regarding recruitment, one can visit the aforementioned official website of Staff Selection Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 06-Jul-2012
Exams Date: 19-Aug-2012
Download Form: http://ssconline.nic.in/registration/
Staff Selection Commission
Block No. 12
Contact No.: 011 - 24363343