SSC Southern Region Chennai Group 'B' & Group 'C' Posts 2013
- Library & Information Assistant (German) (National Library, Kolkata) (Group C)
- Investigator Grade - II (Labour Bureau, Ministry of Labour & Employment) (Group B)
- Assistant Epigraphist [Dravidian Inscriptions in Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)] (Group B)
- Junior Scientific Assistant [Central Drugs Testing Laboratory, Chennai (Group B)]
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University, with Degree in Library Science from a recognized University
- Should have proficiency in German language at Matriculation or its equivalent level from a recognized Board
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 28 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics / Mathematics / Economics / Commerce as one of the subjects from any recognized University or its equivalent
- Should have familiarity with Computer, and have ability to operate various Softwares for Statistical Analysis preferably with Certificate of Basic / Fundamental Course in Computer Applications from a recognized Institute / Organization
- Master’s Degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Economics / Commerce from a recognized University is desirable
- Minimum two years of work experience in collection, compilation and analysis of data in any recognized organization
- Candidates should be below the age of 26 years.
- Master’s Degree in Tamil / Malayalam / Telugu / Kannada with Ancient Indian History as a subject at Bachelor’s degree level from a recognized University or its equivalent, Or
- Master’s Degree in History with Ancient Indian History as a subject and Tamil / Malayalam / Telugu / Kannada as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level from a recognized University or its equivalent
- Post Graduate Diploma in Archaeology / Epigraphy from the Institute of Archaeology, Archaeological Survey of India or from a recognized University or its equivalent is desirable.
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years.
- Degree in Chemistry / Pharmacy / Microbiology / Bio-Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry or its equivalent from a recognized University
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 30 years.
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / EXS / Female candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of SSC: http://sscnr.net.in/newlook/downloads/advt_march_english_20323.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) for Rs 50, from any Post Office.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with three recent passport size photographs (affix on Application form, Attendance Sheet & Bio-data form), Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) duly cancelled by the post office, and attested copies of all relevant certificate, should be submitted to The Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, College Road, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600217, by post latest by April 30, 2013.
- Candidates belong to far flung area can send their application form latest by May 6, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Advt. No. ________ & Category No. of the Post _____” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Staff Selection Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://sscnr.net.in/newlook/downloads/advt_march_english_20323.pdf
Registered Office:Staff Selection Commission Southern Region
2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600217