SSC Southern Region Chennai Various Posts Recruitment May 2013
- Scientific Assistant-I (Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage)
- Photographer Grade-III (Zoological Survey of India, Chennai)
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Explosives) (Directorate of Forensic Science Services)
- Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry) (Cordite Factory, Aruvankadu)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Tamil) (Cordite Factory, Aruvankadu)
- Assistant Field Officer (Soil and Land Use Survey of India, Department of Agriculture & Co-operation)
- Library & Information Assistant (Zoological Survey of India, Chennai)
- Zoological Assistant (Marine Biology Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, Chennai)
- Senior Radio Technician (Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships, Chennai)
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Proficiency Test, followed by Interview / Skill Test. Candidates qualified in the written proficiency test will be called for the interview / skill test. The test schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter. For complete details regarding recruitment and application form, candidates can visit the official website of SSC: http://www.sscmpr.org
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For complete details regarding eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of SSC: http://www.sscmpr.org/noticeboard/Combined%20%20Advt.sscsr-Eng-2013.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / EXS / Female candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of SSC: http://www.sscmpr.org/noticeboard/Combined%20%20Advt.sscsr-Eng-2013.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) for Rs 50, from any Post Office.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with three recent passport size photographs (affix on Application form, Attendance Sheet & Bio-data form), Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) duly cancelled by the post office, and attested copies of all relevant certificate, should be submitted to The Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, College Road, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600217, by post latest by July 1, 2013.
- Candidates belong to far flung area can send their application form latest by July 8, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Advt. No. ________ & Category No. of the Post ______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Staff Selection Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 01-Jul-2013
Download Form: http://www.sscmpr.org/noticeboard/Combined%20%20Advt.sscsr-Eng-2013.pdf
Registered Office:Staff Selection Commission Southern Region
2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600217