SSC Sub-Inspector (CAPF) & Assistant Sub-Inspectors (CISF) Examination For Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-02-23T16:45:52+05:30
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), New Delhi, has invited applications from talented and competent candidates for Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspectors Examination, for Recruitment 2012. The recruitment is to be done for the following departments:
- Sub-Inspector in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
- Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination followed by physical endurance test, medical examination and interview / personality test. The written test is scheduled to be held on May 25, 2012. The test will be held at Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Agra, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Meerut, Varanasi, Allahabad, Patna, Lucknow, Kolkata, Midnapur, Port Blair, Sambalpur, Gangtok, Jalpaiguri, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Ranchi, Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Thrissur, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Dharwar, Kozhikode (Calicut), Delhi, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Udaipur, Ajmer, Alwar, Sriganganagar, Dehradun, Haldwani, Almora, Srinagar (Uttarakhand), Guwahati (Dispur), Itanagar, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Silchar, Imphal, Shillong, Aizwal, Kohima, Agartala, Hyderabad, Guntur, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Coimbatore, Chennai, Madurai, Puducherry, Tirunelveli, Tiruchirapalli, Vishakhapatnam, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Kolhapur, Nagpur, Panaji, Pune, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Nashik, Amravati, Surat, Ambikapur, Indore, Jabalpur, Jagdalpur, Chindwara, Chattarpur, Guna, Mandsaur, Jhabua, Khandwa, Rewa, Raipur, Bhopal, Gwalior, Bilaspur, Ambala, Jalandhar, Leh, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Shimla, Bhathinda and Hamirpur centre. The test schedule and center address will be mentioned on the candidate’s admit card.
Interested candidates can register online by visiting the official link of SSC: http://ssconline.nic.in/registration/. The closing date of Part I Registration is March 14, 2012 and for Part II is March 16, 2012. Candidates applying through Hard copy of Application form can download the application format from the official link of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Application_Form_SI.pdf. The last date for submitting the application form is March 16, 2012. Candidates belongs to far-flung areas can submit their application on or before March 23, 2012. For complete details regarding recruitment and application form, candidates can visit the official website of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/SSC.html
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should be above the age of 20 years and below the age of 25 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EXS candidates as per government norms).
- For complete details regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Notice%20for%20CAPFs%20and%20CISF%202012.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / EXS / Female candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of SSC: http://ssconline.nic.in/registration/
- Candidates can also apply offline by submitting the application form, which can be downloaded from the official link of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Application_Form_SI.pdf.
- The last date for online registration Part I is March 14, 2012, and for Part II is March 16, 2012 till 05.00 pm.
- The last date for submitting the Hard copy of application form is March 16, 2012 (All candidates), and March 23, 2012 (far-flung candidates).
- Candidates can make payment of fee amount of Rs 100 through CRFS or Challan / Net Banking.
- After successful registration of Part I and Part II, candidates should take print-out of the complete application form, and use it for the further process.
- Candidates applying with hard copy of application form should submit their complete application form, along with CRFS and copies of all the relevant certificates, to the respective Regional Director, on the address mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For complete information regarding recruitment, one can visit the aforementioned official website of Staff Selection Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 16-Mar-2012
Exams Date: 27-May-2012
Download Form: http://ssconline.nic.in/registration/
Staff Selection Commission
Block No. 12
Contact No.: 011 - 24363343