State Health Society Bihar Medical Officer, Admin Assistant & Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2012
- Surveillance Medical Officer
- Administrative Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- MBBS Degree from any MCI recognized Institute
- Minimum 2 years of working experience, out of which minimum 1 year of experience should be in Leprosy / Dermatology / Public Health or in any other National Health Programme
- Master’s Degree / Diploma in Skin VD (Venereal Disease) will be preferred.
- Should have good knowledge of Administrative and Clinical Systems
- Should have good skills in Systems Development and Implementation and have evidence of excellent Personnel Management and Communication Skills
- Excellent knowledge and skill in a wide variety of Behavioral Health Theories, Modalities, Assessments, Planning and Intervention is desirable.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in an Office Administration, preferably in a government set up
- Working experience in providing complex administrative support to multiple professionals within a function is desirable.
- Should have good skills in Computer Applications i.e., MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Internet search applications in a Windows XP environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Certificate / Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized Institute
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the relevant field
- Candidates, who have worked with govt. set up, will be preferred.
- Should have excellent command over MS Office & Internet
- Should have minimum Typing speed of 40 WPM in English and 30 WPM in Hindi
- 45 years: Surveillance Medical Officer, Administrative Assistant
- 30 years: Data Entry Operator
Application Fee: Rs 500: General candidates
Rs 300: BC / EBC candidates
Rs 250: SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of State Health Society Bihar: http://statehealthsocietybihar.org/shs/notices/Application_Form_NLEP.doc
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 500 / Rs 300 / Rs 250 drawn from any nationalized bank, in favor of State Health Society Bihar, payable at Patna.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD and self-attested photocopies of all certificates and testimonials, should be submitted to the Executive Director, State Health Society, Bihar, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sheikhpura, Patna (Bihar) - 800014, by speed / registered post on or before May 28, 2012 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ___________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of State Health Society Bihar.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-May-2012
Download Form: http://statehealthsocietybihar.org/shs/notices/Application_Form_NLEP.doc
Registered Office:State Health Society Bihar
Parivar Kalyan Bhavan, Sheikhpura
Patna (Bihar) - 800014
Contact No: +91-612-2281545