SVP National Police Academy Staff Nurses Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-06-29T12:24:02+05:30
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel (SVP) National Police Academy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, has invited applications from eligible and proficient candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Staff Nurses.
Candidates’ selection will be done on the basis of academics, work experience and personal interview. The interview schedule will be announced later. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of SVP National Police Academy: http://www.svpnpa.gov.in/
- Passed Matriculation from a recognized Board / School
- Should have Certificate in General Nursing ‘A’ Grade
- Should have registered as Nurse with State Medical Council
- Minimum two years of working experience as Staff Nurse is desirable.
- Candidates should be below the age of 32 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EXS candidates provided as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of SVP National Police Academy: http://www.svpnpa.gov.in/nurse.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from on the official link of SVP National Police Academy: http://www.svpnpa.gov.in/nurse.pdf
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with detailed Bio-data and photocopies of all certificates, should be submitted to The Deputy Director (Estt), Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Shivaramapalli, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) - 500052, by post latest by July 7, 2012.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy.
Last Date of Form Submission: 07-Jul-2012
Download Form: http://www.svpnpa.gov.in/nurse.pdf
Registered Office:Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy
Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) - 500052
Contact No.: +91-40-24015151, 24012216