Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2012
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Plastic Technology
- Chemical Technology
- Architectural Assistantship
- Mathematics (Tamil Medium)
- Physics (Tamil Medium)
- Chemistry (Tamil Medium)
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in the relevant discipline with 1st class division from a recognized University / Institute.
- Master’s Degree in English / Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry with 1st class division from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should be below the age of 57 years.
For complete details regarding eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Tamil Nadu TRB: http://trb.tn.nic.in/POLY12/27022012/msg.htm
Application Fee: Rs 600: General / Others
Rs 300: SC / ST / PH candidates
Rs 50: Bank Charges (applicable for all)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can obtain the application format personally from office of the Directorate of Technical Education (DOTE), Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600025 or Principals of Government & Government-Aided Engineering and Polytechnic Colleges mentioned in the advertisement, in the reverse payment of Rs 50, from March 9, 2012 to March 21, 2012.
- Candidates can pay the application fees of Rs 600 / Rs 300, through Challan at any branch of State Bank of India, in the Account No. mentioned on the Challan.
- Application form duly complete in all respect, with affix passport size photograph, should be submitted to The Directorate of Technical Education (DOTE), Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600025 or Principals of Government & Government-Aided Engineering and Polytechnic Colleges mentioned in the advertisement, by post / by hand, on or before March 21, 2012 till 05.30 pm.
- Candidates should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For complete details regarding applying format, one can visit the aforementioned official website of Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board.
Last Date of Form Submission: 21-Mar-2012
Exams Date: 22-Apr-2012
Registered Office:Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board
4th Floor, EVK Sampath Maaligai
DPI Compound, College Road
Chennai - 600006
Contact No.: 044 - 28272455