TCIL Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2012
Appointment of the candidate is to be done on contract basis. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance in the personal interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. For complete details regarding recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of TCIL: http://www.tcil-india.com/new/tcilindex.php
- BE / B Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institute / University
- Minimum 2 years of post qualification experience in Construction and Maintenance of Distribution lines and in Sub-stations of voltage 11KV, 33KV, 110KV & 220KV, preferably in Testing of materials used in Distribution / Transmission lines and Sub-stations
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of TCIL: http://www.tcil-india.com/new/html/cotractelect.htm
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of TCIL: http://tcil-india.com/html/application.pdf
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be submitted to The Group General Manager (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash - I, New Delhi - 110048, by post on or before May 10, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-May-2012
Download Form: http://tcil-india.com/html/application.pdf
Registered Office:Telecommunications Consultants India Limited
Greater Kailash - I
New Delhi - 110048
Contact No.: +91-11-26202020