TCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Through GATE 2013
Last Updated: 2013-05-16T15:34:46+05:30
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL), New Delhi, has invited applications from young, talented and passionate Graduate Engineers for the posts of Executive Trainee, for recruitment through GATE 2013. The recruitment is to be done for the following disciplines:
- Executive Trainee (Electronics & Communication)
- Executive Trainee (Computer Science & IT)
Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2013 Score Card and Interview. Candidates short-listed on the basis of GATE 2013 score will be called for the Interview. The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates. For complete details regarding recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of TCIL: http://www.tcil-india.com/
Executive Trainee (Electronics & Communication)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics & Communications Engineering from a recognized Institute / University
- Should have valid GATE Score 2013 marks (out of 100) minimum 70 & above (General candidates) or minimum 65 & above (SC/ST/OBC candidates)
Executive Trainee (Computer Science & IT)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science & IT Engineering from a recognized Institute / University
- Should have valid GATE Score 2013 marks (out of 100) minimum 55& above (General candidates) or minimum 50 & above (SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Candidates should be below the age of 25 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per organization norms.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of TCIL: http://www.tcil-india.com/new/html/etgate.htm
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of TCIL: http://www.tcil-india.com/new/html/etgate.htm
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be send to The Executive Director (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash - I, New Delhi - 110048, by post on or before May 30, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for _______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.tcil-india.com/new/html/etgate.htm
Registered Office:Telecommunications Consultants India Limited
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash - I
New Delhi - 110048