TCIL Recruitment 2013 For Technical Writer (Contract Basis)
Last Updated: 2013-02-11T17:33:49+05:30
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL), New Delhi, has invited applications from talented and proficient candidates for recruitment 2013, for the post of Technical Writer.
Candidate’s appointment is to be done on contact basis for a period of one year, which can be extended further as per project requirement. Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and Interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of TCIL: http://www.tcil-india.com/
- BE / B Tech / MCA Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute / University
- Minimum 3 years of post qualification experience in the Preparation, Modification, Amendment of Technical Documentation, etc., or in preparation of various periodic reports, letters, etc., and in preparation of PPT material for Presentation, Filing & Cataloguing of Documents, etc.
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of TCIL: http://www.tcil-india.com/new/html/techwriter.htm
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of TCIL: http://www.tcil-india.com/new/html/techwriter.htm
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, and attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be send to The Executive Director (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash - I, New Delhi - 110048, by post on or before February 26, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for _______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 26-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://www.tcil-india.com/new/html/techwriter.htm
Registered Office:Telecommunications Consultants India Limited,
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash - I,
New Delhi - 110048