Tezpur University Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment Nov 2012
- Technical Officer (Dept. of Energy)
- Hindi Translator (Administration)
- Technical Assistant (Department of Business Administration)
- Technical Assistant (Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- Laboratory Assistant (Department of Physics)
- ME / M Tech Degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering or Energy Technology with 1st class division from a recognized University / Institute
- Master’s Degree in English / Hindi from a recognized University, with English / Hindi as a compulsory / optional subject at Degree level or as a medium of examination
- Diploma / Certificate in Translation from Hindi to English and English to Hind from a recognized Institute Or
- Minimum two years of work experience in Translation works in Hindi to English and English to Hindi, in any office of Central / State Govt. or its autonomous organization in a post not below Grade Pay of Rs 4200
- Should have good knowledge of Sanskrit or any Indian Language with evidence
- Three years of Diploma in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering from a recognized University / Institute Or
- B Sc Degree from a recognized University / Institute, with DOEACC ‘O’ level Certificate, and minimum two years of work experience in the relevant field
- Three years of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering with 1st class division from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum one year of work experience in maintenance of Electronics Instruments, preferably in academic institution in the Grade Pay of Rs 2000 or above or its equivalent
- Passed 10+2 Class in Science with Physics as a subject from a recognized Board / University
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in similar job in a reputed College / University Laboratory or its equivalent organization
- 40 years: Technical Officer
- 30 years: Hindi Translator
- 27 years: Technical Assistant / Laboratory Assistant
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates provided as per government norms
Application Fee: Rs 200 (Exempted for SC / ST / PWD candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can download the application format from the official link of Tezpur University: http://www.tezu.ernet.in/Admin/Advt_No_07_2012_Abridged.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 200, drawn from any nationalized bank in favor of Registrar, Tezpur University, payable at Tezpur.
- Candidates should mention their name and post applied for on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD and copies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be submitted to The Registrar, Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur (Assam) - 784028, by post latest by November 30, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Tezpur University.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://www.tezu.ernet.in/Admin/Advt_No_07_2012_Abridged.pdf
Registered Office:Tezpur University
Sonitpur (Assam) - 784028
Contact No.: +91-3712-267007/8/9