The Durgapur Projects Ltd Announces Recruitment for Various Posts
Last Updated: 2013-03-14T13:25:05+05:30
The Durgapur Projects Limited (a government of West Bengal enterprise), Durgapur, West Bengal, has invited applications from highly qualified Indian candidates for recruitment 2013, for the following positions.
- Manager (P & A)
- Manager (Instt)
- Assistant Manager (F & A)
- Senior Fire Officer
- Fire Officer
Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in interview, to be conducted by the Selection Committee of The Durgapur Projects Limited. Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of their academic and previous professional qualifications and called for interview.
The selection committee of The Durgapur Projects Limited will intimate the date and venue of the interview to all short-listed candidates. For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, candidates can visit the official website of The Durgapur Projects Limited: http://www.dpl.net.in/
- Required qualifications as per the rules and regulations prescribed by The Durgapur Projects Limited.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official recruitment link of The Durgapur Projects Limited: http://www.dpl.net.in/View/DPL_Career.aspx
Application Fee: Rs 500 (SC / ST candidates are exempted from paying the application fee).
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply in the prescribed format downloadable from the official website of The Durga Projects Limited.
- For paying the application fee, candidates have to obtain a Demand Draft (DD) or Pay Order of requisite amount drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of The Durgapur Projects Limited, payable at Durgapur.
- The application form, complete in all respects as per the prescribed format, along with the DD of requisite amount, two passport size photographs and photocopies of all requisite documents, should be sent to GM (HR & Admin), The Durgapur Projects Limited, New Administrative Building, Durgapur, Burdwan (West Bengal) - 713201, latest by March 18, 2013.
- The envelope containing the application form must be super scribed with "The Name of the Post Applied For___"
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Durgapur Projects Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 18-Mar-2013
Registered Office:The Durgapur Projects Limited
Administrative Building, Durgapur
Burdwan (West Bengal) - 713 201
Phone no- 0343 - 2555774
Fax no- 0343 - 2556786, 2556251
E-mail Id- email@example.com