TNPL Dy General Manager (Plantation) & Asst General Manager (Marketing) Posts Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-05-24T10:57:41+05:30
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Paper Limited (TNPL), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, has invited applications from skillful professionals for recruitment 2013, for various posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Deputy General Manager (Plantation)
- Assistant General Manager (Marketing)
Selection of the candidates is to be done on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and Personal Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the Interview. The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of TNPL: http://www.tnpl.com/.
Deputy General Manager (Plantation)
- Four years B Sc Degree in Agriculture / Forestry / Horticulture with 1st class division from a recognized University,Or
- M Sc Degree in Botany with 1st class division from a recognized University
- Minimum 24 years of post qualification experience in pulpwood plantations, of which minimum 10 years of experience should be in the plantation field, in a reputed Pulp and Paper Mill or State Forest Corporation
- Should have adequate experience in nursery operations especially on micro and macro propagation of pulpwood tree species
- Should have adequate knowledge and exposure on extension activities, precision silviculture techniques, pest & disease management, and yield estimation in plantation
- Candidates should be below the age of 46 years.
Assistant General Manager (Marketing)
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering Degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management with 1st class division from a recognized University / Institute, Or
- MBA Degree with 1st class division from a recognized University / Institute, Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce with PG Diploma in Marketing Management from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 21 years of post qualification experience in marketing field, of which minimum 8 years of experience in reputed Paper Mills with a production capacity of 200-300 tpd.
- Should have been working in the cadre of Manager or its equivalent position for a minimum period of 3 years
- Candidates should be below the age of 43 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of TNPL: http://www.tnpl.com/Careers/hr%20advt%2022may2013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the Bio-data format from the official link of TNPL: http://www.tnpl.com/Careers.aspx
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed passport size photograph, and photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Deputy General Manager (Corporate Technical Cell), Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited, 67, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600032, by post latest by June 6, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For _____” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Paper Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 06-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://www.tnpl.com/Careers.aspx
Registered Office:Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Paper Limited
67, Mount Road, Guindy
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600032
Contact No.: +91-44-22354415, 22354416