TNPSC Recruitment 2013 For Assistant Statistical Investigator (Dept of Economics & Statistics)
- Degree in Statistics from a recognized University / Institute,Or
- Degree in Mathematics / Computer Science / Economics / Computer Applications with Statistics as an ancillary / allied subject from a recognized University / Institute,Or
- Degree in any discipline with Post Graduate Degree in Operations Research / Econometrics / Mathematical Economics from a recognized University / Institute
- 18 years - No Limit: SC / SC (A) / ST / MBC / DC / BC / BCM / DW of all Castes
- 18-30 years: Others candidates
Application Fee: Rs 300 (Rs 250 Examination fees + Rs 50 Cost of Application): Unreserved categories
Rs 50 (Examination fees): Reserved categories
How To Apply:
- Willing candidate can apply online by visiting the official link of TNPSC: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html
- Online registration began from March 1, 2013 and will close on March 20, 2013.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a Registration Number and Password, which candidates should keep with them for future reference.
- After submission, the system will generate an online payment option or fee payment Challan, which candidates can use for paying the fees amount as mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates can make the payment of fee amount through online mode or offline mode.
- Candidates willing to pay through online mode can pay the required fee amount through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- For making offline fees payment, candidates can download the payment Challan and can pay the fees in any Tamil Nadu post office or Indian Bank branch, in the Account No. mentioned on the Challan.
- Candidates have two pay their application fees within 2 days from the date of online application registration, else their registration will be considered invalid.
- Candidates should apply in the prescribed format, else their form will not be accepted.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 20-Mar-2013
Exams Date: 07-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html
Registered Office:Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Frazer Bridge Road
V.O.C.Nagar, Park Town
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600003
Contact No.: +91-44-25300300