UCIL Publishes Advertisement No. 02/2013 For Various Positions
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (Government of India), Singhbhum (East), Jharkhand, has invited online applications from highly qualified Indian candidates under Advertisement No. 02/2013, for various positions recruitment. The recruitment is to be done for existing units of UCIL in Jharkhand, Andhra Pradesh, and upcoming projects in other parts of India, for the following positions:
- Deputy General Manager (Mines) / Chief Superintendent (Mines)
- Chief Manager (Accounts) / Manager (Accounts)
- Additional Controller of Stores
- Additional Superintendent (Mines) / Deputy Superintendent (Mines)
- Deputy Manager (Accounts)
Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in interview, to be conducted by the selection committee of UCIL. For interview, candidates will be short-listed on the basis of their academic qualification and work experience. The selection committee of UCIL will intimate the date and venue of the interview to all short-listed candidates by E-mail or post.
Candidates desirous to get job in UCIL, can apply online by visiting the official website of UCIL: http://www.ucil.gov.in/. The online application window will open on today i.e. March 13, 2013 (at 4:00 pm) and close on April 8, 2013 (at 4:00 pm). For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the official website of UCIL: http://www.ucil.gov.in/
- Required qualifications as per the norms prescribed by Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official recruitment link of UCIL: http://www.ucil.gov.in/web/jobs/Advt.02.2013.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 50: For General & OBC candidates
SC / ST / PH and Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online by visiting the official website of UCIL: http://www.ucil.gov.in.
- The online application window will open on today i.e. March 13, 2013 (at 4:00 pm) and close on April 8, 2013 (at 4:00 pm).
- For paying the application fee, candidates have to obtain a Demand Draft (DD) of requisite amount, drawn on State Bank of India (SBI), in favor of Uranium Corporation of India Limited, payable at Jaduguda (code-0227), Jharkhand.
- After filling up the online application form, candidates have to take a print out of the same before submitting it online, and write down the System Generated Application Number and Serial Number of the Post Applied For, for further communication.
- The print out of the duly-filled in online application form, with two recent color photographs of 4x3 cm size (of which one should be affixed on application form), attested copies of all requisite documents, and DD of requisite amount, should be sent to the Company Secretary, Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Post - Jaduguda Mines, Singhbhum East (Jharkhand) - 832102, on or before April 15, 2013.
- Candidates should mention "Advertisement No. 02 / 2013, Serial Number of the Post, and System Generated Application Number" on the top of the envelope, in which the application form is to be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, candidates can visit the abovementioned official website of UCIL.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.ucil.gov.in
Registered Office:Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Singhbhum East (Jharkhand) - 832102
Phone No.: 0657 - 2730993, 6450656
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org