UCIL Recruitment 2013 For Management Trainee Posts
- Control Research & Development
- Environmental Engineering
The recruitment panel of UCIL will intimate the date and venue of interview to all short-listed candidates either by E-mail or by post. Candidates who want to apply for the Management Trainee position of UCIL, can apply online by visiting the official website of UCIL: http://www.ucil.gov.in/. For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the official website of UCIL: http://www.ucil.gov.in/
- BE / B Tech Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University / College.
- BE / B Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / College.
- BE / B Tech Degree in Chemical Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering, and M Sc Degree in Mineral Processing from a recognized University / College.
- Bachelors Degree in Mining, with Master's Degree in Geology / Mineral Exploration from a recognized University / Institution.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline, with two year full timer Post Graduate Degree / Diploma from a recognized by statutory authority / Central / State Govt. in Personnel Management, Labour / Social Welfare, Industrial Relations, Social Work, Social Behavioral Science, and Training & Development, Or
- MBA Degree with specialization in Personnel Management from a recognized University / College, Or
- MBA / PGPM with specialization in HRD / Training & Development from a recognized University / College.
- BE / B Tech Degree in Metallurgy / Chemical, with M Sc Degree in Chemistry (Inorganic / Analytical) or Mineral Processing from a recognized University / College
- Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, or Chartered Management Accountant from Institute of Chartered Management Accountants of India.
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Engineering, or any other branch of Engineering, Or
- PhD Degree in Organic / Inorganic Chemistry, along with PG Diploma, or full time Certificate Course in Environmental Engineering / Environmental Sciences from a recognized University / College.
- Candidates’ age should not be more than 28 years as on March 1, 2013.
Application Fee: Rs 50: For General and OBC candidates
Exempted For SC / ST / PH / Women candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, fulfilling the eligibility criteria, can apply online by filling and submitting the application form available on the official website of UCIL: http://ucil.gov.in/.
- The online application window has opened and will close on April 1, 2013 at 4:00 pm.
- Application fee is to be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD), drawn on State Bank of India, in favor of URANIUM CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED, payable at Jaduguda (code-0227), Jharkhand.
- After submitting the application form online, candidates have to take a print out of the same with system generated application serial number.
- The hard copy of online submitted application form, with two recent color passport size photographs of 4 x 3 cm size (of which one should be affixed on application form), DD, and attested copies of all requisite documents, should be sent to The Company Secretary, Uranium Corporation of India Limited, P. O. Jaduguda Mines, Singhbhum East (Jharkhand) - 832102, on or before April 8, 2013 upto 4:00 pm.
- Candidates should write "Advertisement No. 01/2013, Serial Number of the Post, and System Generated Application Number" on the top of the envelope in which application form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of UCIL.
Last Date of Form Submission: 08-Apr-2013
Registered Office:Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Pot- Jaduguda Mines
Singhbhum East (Jharkhand) - 832102