UGC Faculty Recharge Programme Announces Faculty Posts
- Engineering Sciences
- Earth Sciences
Candidates short-listed in the initial screening, will be intimated the schedule and venue of the interview, by Screening Committee of UGC. Candidates seeking the faculty jobs in Indian Universities, can apply online on the official website of UGC Faculty Recharge Programme: http://www.ugcfrp.ac.in. For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the abovementioned official website of UGC Faculty Recruitment Programme.
- Required qualification as per the norms prescribed by screening committee of UGC.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official recruitment link of UGC Research Faculty Programme: http://www.ugcfrp.ac.in/advertisements.asp?links=ugc6
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can apply online by registering themselves on the official website of UGC Faculty Recharge Programme: http://www.ugcfrp.ac.in
- Once the registration is completed, candidates will get log in ID and Password, which is required to fill up the online application form.
- Candidates should apply within 10 days from the day of publishing the advertisement.
- For online application, candidates will require to upload scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph of 100 to 200 Kb in JPG (JPEG) / GIF format and all requisite documents.
- Candidates are not required to send any document to the UGC.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the official website of UGC Faculty Recharge Programme: http://www.ugcfrp.ac.in/
Download Form: http://www.ugcfrp.ac.in/
Registered Office:UGC-Faculty Recharge Programme
Old CRS Building , Jawaharlal Nehru University
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg
New Delhi - 110 067
Phone No.: 011 - 26741315
Fax No.: 011 - 26741315
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org