UGC Lower Division Clerks Posts Recruitment 2013
- Passed Matriculation (10th Standard) or Higher Examination from a recognized Board / University
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 25 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates provided as per organization norms.
Application Fee: Rs 300: General candidates
Rs 200: OBC candidates
Exempted for SC / ST / PWD candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of UGC: http://ugcldcrectt13.in/#ugc::Registration
- Online registration began from May 28, 2013 and will close on June 18, 2013 (Step I) & June 26, 2013 (Step II).
- After completion of Step I of online registration, the system will generate a unique Registration No. & Password with Bank Challan, which candidates should print out and use it for the further process.
- Candidates should pay the application fees for Rs 300 / Rs 200 through Challan, in any branch of State Bank of India, in the Account No. mentioned on the Challan, latest by June 22, 2013.
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate complete Challan receipts with details of Journal No., Transaction ID and Date of Deposit, which candidates are required to fill in the Step II of online registration for its completion.
- Candidates are also required to upload the scanned copies of their recent passport size photograph and signature in the Step II of online registration, for successful completion of online registration process.
- After successful submission of the Step II of online registration, the system will generate a complete application form, which candidates should print out and keep it with them for the future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of University Grants Commission (UGC).
Last Date of Form Submission: 26-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://ugcldcrectt13.in/#ugc::Registration
Registered Office:University Grants Commission
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg
New Delhi - 110002
EPABX No: 011 - 23232701, 23236735