UIIC Administrative Officer (Scale I) Posts 2013
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or Master’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University
- Good working knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 30 years
- Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates provided as per Government norms.
Application Fee: Rs 500: General / OBC / ECO / SSRCO candidates
Rs 100: SC / ST / PWD / Employees of UIICL
Rs 25 (Bank Charges): Mandatory for All
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of UIICL: http://www.uiic.co.in/
- Online registration began from April 2, 2013 and will close on April 18, 2013.
- Candidates can pay the application fee for Rs 500 / Rs 100, through Challan or Master / Visa Debit or Credit Cards / Internet Banking, in the Account No. 32900646001, in favor of United India Insurance Company Limited.
- After submitting the application form, the system will generate a Complete Application Form with unique Registration Number and Password, which candidates should print out and keep it with them as future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned United India Insurance Company Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 18-Apr-2013
Exams Date: 26-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.uiic.co.in/
Registered Office:United India Insurance Company Limited
24, Whites Road
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600014