UIICL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2012
- Degree of ACS / ACWA / ACA or M Com Degree with 60% marks inaggregate from a recognized University / Institute Or
- MCA Degree / Masters in Information Technology (MIT) Degree / MCM Degree in Computer Management or BE Degree in Computer Science / ECE / EEE from a recognized University / Institute Or
- LLB or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute with minimum three years of working experience as a practicing lawyer Or
- BE / B Tech Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Electronics / Metallurgy Engineering from a recognized University / Institute Or
- Master’s Degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Actuarial Science from a recognized University / Institute Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 60% in aggregate or Master’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University
- Good working knowledge of Computer Applications
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 30 years (Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates as per Government norms).
Application Fee: Rs 525: General / OBC / ECO / SSRCO candidates
Rs 125: SC / ST / PWD / Employees of UIICL
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of UIICL: http://www.uiic.co.in/recruitment.htm
- Online registration will commence from April 7, 2012 and close on April 25, 2012.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates have to pay a fee amount of Rs 525 / Rs 125, through Challan, which can be downloaded from the official website of UIICL.
- Candidates can make the payment of the fees amount in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) through Challan, in the Account No.: 32225814791 and Account Name: United India Insurance Company Limited.
- After payment of the fees, the bank will generate a Challan Copy with details of Branch Name & Code No., Transaction ID / Journal No., and Date of Deposit & Amount, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- Candidates can pay the fees amount from April 7, 2012 till April 25, 2012.
- After submitting the application form, the system will generate a Complete Application Form with unique Registration Number and Password, which candidates should take a printout and keep it with them as future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned United India Insurance Company Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 25-Apr-2012
Exams Date: 03-Jun-2012
Download Form: http://www.uiic.co.in/recruitment.htm
Registered Office:United India Insurance Company Limited
24, Whites Road
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600014
Contact No.: +91-44-28520161