UKPSC Lecturer, Prabandhak, Homeopathy Chikitsadhikari & Pashu Chikitsadhikari Recruitment 2013
- Lecturer (Ayurved) (Pravakta - Ayush and Ayush Shiksha Anubhag)
- Lecturer (Allopathic) (Pravakta - Ayush and Ayush Shiksha Anubhag)
- Prabandhak (Manager) (State Pharmacy) (Ayush and Ayush Shiksha Anubhag)
- Homeopathy Chikitsadhikari (Homeopathic Medical Officer) (Ayush and Ayush Shiksha Anubhag)
- Pashu Chikitsadhikari (Veterinary Medical Officer) (Pashipalan Vibhag - Animal Husbandry Department)
- Required qualification as per commission norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of UKPSC: http://ukpsc.gov.in/files/ADVERTISEMENT_2012-13__Lecturer,_State_Pharmecy__for_Web.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 130: General / Others candidates
Rs 90: SC / ST / PH candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official website of UKPSC: http://ukpsc.gov.in/files/ADVERTISEMENT_2012-13__Lecturer,_State_Pharmecy__for_Web.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD / IPO for Rs 130 / Rs 90, drawn from any nationalized bank, in favor of Secretary, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Haridwar, payable at Haridwar.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed passport-size photograph, DD / IPO, two self-addressed envelope (23 x 10 cm) (mention candidate Name, Advt. No. & Dept No. on it), and attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be submitted to the Secretary, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar (Uttarakhand) - 249404, by registered post / speed post / by hand on or before March 8, 2013 till 06.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For ______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 08-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://ukpsc.gov.in/files/ADVERTISEMENT_2012-13__Lecturer,_State_Pharmecy__for_Web.pdf
Registered Office:Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC),
Ayog Bhawan, Gurukul Kangri
Haridwar (Uttarakhand) - 249404
Contact No.: 01334 - 244143