Union Bank of India Recruitment 2013 For Internal Ombudsman (Contract Basis)
- Should have retired on superannuation as General Manager from any Public Sector Bank other than Union Bank of India
- Minimum ten years of work experience in the Branch as Regional Manager and / or General Manager (Field Operations)
- Candidate should be below the age of 62 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of UBI: http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/pdf/advtcontrUBI09042013.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 500
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of UBI: http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/pdf/advtcontrUBI09042013.pdf
- Candidates can pay the application fee amount of Rs 500, through Challan, in any branch of Union Bank of India, in the Account No. and Account Name mentioned on the Challan.
- After payment of the fees, the bank will generate a Candidate’s Challan Copy with information of Branch Name, Branch SOL ID, Trans ID, and Date of Deposit & Amount, which candidates are required to fill in the application form for its completion.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, Challan copy, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The General Manager (P&HR), Union Bank of India, Post Bag No. 9952, Nariman Point Post Office, Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400021, by post latest by April 30, 2013 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Internal Ombudsman (IO) on Contract” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Union Bank of India website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/pdf/advtcontrUBI09042013.pdf
Registered Office:Union Bank of India
239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg
Central Office, Nariman Point
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400021