University of Mumbai Recruitment 2013 For Group 'A' & Group 'B' Posts
- Deputy Registrar (Gen. Admn.)
- Deputy Registrar (Public Relations)
- Assistant Registrar (Gen. Administration)
- Assistant Registrar (F&A)
- University Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Higher Grade Stenographer
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For the complete details regarding the eligibility criteria candidates can visit the official link of Mumbai University: http://www.mu.ac.in/EstabI07.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 200: General candidates
Rs 100: Reserved Categories
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of Mumbai University: http://www.mu.ac.in/EstabI07.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 200 / Rs 100, drawn from any nationalized bank, in favor of Finance and Accounts Officer, University of Mumbai, payable at Mumbai.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with self-attested passport size photograph, DD and attested copies of all certificates / documents, should be submitted to The Registrar, University of Mumbai, Fort, Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400032, by post on or before February 28, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For more information regarding the recruitment candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Mumbai University.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://www.mu.ac.in/EstabI07.pdf
Registered Office:University of Mumbai,
M.G. Road, Fort,
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400032