University of Mysore Announces Project Staff Positions For MLRCC
- Production Assistant
- Video Editor
- Graphic Artist
The test schedule will be intimated to all candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of University of Mysore: http://www.uni-mysore.ac.in/
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Applications from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Web Portal Creation and Websites Development
- HSC qualification, with Diploma in Videography from a Government recognized Institute
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in TV Studio recording of video & audio programmes
- Master’s Degree in Electronic Media or Journalism & Mass Communication from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum one year of work experience in Educational Video Production
- Master’s Degree in Electronic Media from a recognized University / Institute, Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, with PG Diploma in Multimedia Technology from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum one year of work experience in Video Editing in a Professional Organization, or in Web Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, with Diploma in Multimedia Production from a recognized Institute
- Minimum one year of work experience in Web Content Development
- Candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per government norms.
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of University of Mysore: http://www.uni-mysore.ac.in/assets/Downloads-2012/February-2013/ApplicationEmmrc.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, and copies of all the required certificates, should be submitted to The Co-ordinator, Multimedia Learning Resource Creation Centre (MLRCC), EMRC Building, University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysore (Karnataka) - 570006, by post on or before February 23, 2013 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Assignment of _______ position in MLRCC” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of University of Mysore.
Last Date of Form Submission: 23-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://www.uni-mysore.ac.in/assets/Downloads-2012/February-2013/ApplicationEmmrc.pdf
Registered Office:University of Mysore
Multimedia Learning Resource Creation Centre (MLRCC)
EMRC Building, Manasagangotri
Mysore (Karnataka) - 570006