UPPSC Advertisement No 3/2012-2013 for Various Posts Recruitment
- Lecturers (English, Computer Science, Physical Education, Mathematics & Persian) (Government Degree Colleges of UP)
- Technical Assistant (Persian)
- Lecturer (College of Nursing, Kanpur)
- Assistant Engineer (Electro Medical Maintenance Engineering Service)
- Assistant Director (Lie Detection Section) [Home (Police) Department, UP]
- Professor (Kaumar Bhritya) (Government Ayurvedic Colleges of the State)
- Lecturer (Rog Nidan) (Government Ayurvedic Colleges of the State)
- Reader (Shalya Tantra) (Government Ayurvedic Medical Colleges of the State)
- Reader (Swasthya Vritt) (Government Ayurvedic Medical Colleges of the State)
- Professor (Kriya Sharir) (Government Ayurvedic Colleges of the State)
- Professor (Organon of Medicine) (Government Homoeopathic Medical Colleges of the State)
- Lecturer (Bio-Technology)
- Research Officer (Engineering) [Rajya Niyozan Sansthan (Naveen Prabhag) Lucknow]
- Economic & Statistics Officers (Economic & Statistics Division, UP)
- Required qualification as per UPPSC norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of UPPSC: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Advertisement.aspx?ID=509&flag=H
Application Fee: Rs 80: General / OBC candidates
Rs 40: SC / ST candidates
Exempted for PH candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of UPPSC: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx
- Online registration began from June 16, 2012 and will close on July 16, 2012.
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID for applying online.
- Candidates have to fill the online application in two parts i.e., Registration Part I & Registration Part II.
- After filling the Registration Part I, the system will generate a unique Registration No., which candidates have to secure for the further process.
- After completing Registration Part I, candidates have to pay-in the application fee of Rs 80 / Rs 40 through E-Challan, which can be downloaded from the official link: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount in the bank and account no. mentioned in the E-Challan, till July 13, 2012.
- After paying the application fee through E-Challan, the bank will generate a Transaction ID / Journal No., Branch Code No., Date of Remittance, which candidates are required to fill in the Registration Part II for completing their online registration.
- In the Registration Part II, candidates have to fill the Challan Details and upload the scanned copies of passport-size photograph, signature and other required details.
- After successful completion of the Registration Online Application Form, the system will generate a filled online application form, which candidates should print out and keep with them for future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
Last Date of Form Submission: 16-Jul-2012
Download Form: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx
Registered Office:Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg
Allahabad (UP) - 211018