UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2013
- Bachelor’s Degree of Laws from a recognized University / Institute established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognized for this purposes by the Governor, Or
- Must be an Advocate under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto
- Good knowledge of Hindi Language (Devnagri Script)
- Candidates should be above the age of 22 years and below the age of 35 years
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates provided as per government norms.
Application Fee: Rs 115 [Rs 100 (Exam Fees) & Rs 15 (Processing Fees)]: General / OBC candidates
Rs 55 [Rs 40 (Exam Fees) & Rs 15 (Processing Fees)]: SC / ST candidates
Rs 15 (Processing Fees): PH candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can register online by visiting the official link of UPPSC: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx
- Online registration began from May 23, 2013 and will close on June 26, 2013.
- After completion of the Part-I Registration, the system will generate a unique Registration no. with Password and Fee Payment Challan.
- Candidates can pay the application fee amount for Rs 115 / Rs 55 / Rs 15, through Challan, in any branch of SBI or Punjab National Bank, Latest by June 22, 2013.
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate complete copies of Challan with details of Journal No., Transaction ID, Date and Amount, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- In Part-II Registration, candidates have to fill the fee payment details, and have to upload their scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature.
- After completing the Part-II Registration, the system will generate a complete application form, which candidates should print out and keep it with them for the future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
Last Date of Form Submission: 26-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx
Registered Office:Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg
Allahabad (UP) - 211018