UPSC Advt No. 05/2013 For Various Jobs Recruitment
- Assistant Director (Cost) (Junior Time Scale of Indian Cost Accounts Service, Office of the Chief Adviser Cost, D/o Expenditure, M/o Finance)
- Assistant Director (Physics) (Central Forensic Science Laboratory, D/o Forensic Science Services, M/o Home Affairs)
- Junior Staff Officer (National Crime Records Bureau, M/o Home Affairs)
- Superintending Mining Geologist (Indian Bureau of Mines, M/o Mines)
- Associate Town and Country Planner (Town and Country Planning Organization, M/o Urban Development)
- Required qualification as per commission norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of UPSC: http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/advertisement/052013_1365773458.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 25 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / Women candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official UPSC Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website: http://upsconline.nic.in/
- Last date for online registration is May 2, 2013 till 23.59 hrs.
- Candidates applying through online mode should pay an application fee of Rs 25, either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or through net banking facility of SBI or by Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Application No., which candidates are required to print out, and keep it with them for the future reference.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Union Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 02-May-2013
Download Form: http://upsconline.nic.in/
Registered Office:Union Public Service Commission
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road
New Delhi - 110069