UPSC Announces CDS (I) Examination For Recruitment 2013
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 136th Course commencing in January, 2014 [including 32 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders] – 250 posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala-Course Commencing in January, 2014 Executive (Hydro/ General Service) (including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC 'C' Certificate holders (Naval Wing) – 40 posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January, 2014 i.e. No.195th F(P) Course – 32 posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 99th SSC Course (for Men) commencing in April, 2014 – 175 posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 13th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2014 – 12 posts
- For IMA and Officers’ Training Academy - Should have obtained degree from a recognized University or equivalent
- For Indian Naval Academy: Should have obtained degree in Engineering
- For Air Force Academy: Should have obtained degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
- Graduates with first choice as Army / Navy / Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Application Fee: Rs 200 (Exempted for SC / ST / Female candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply for the exam, are required to apply online by filling in the online application form by visiting the official link of UPSC: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
- The last date for online registration is December 10, 2012 till 11.59 pm.
- Candidates applying through online mode should pay the application fee of Rs 200 (exempted for SC / ST / Female candidates), either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by net banking facility of SBI or by Visa / Master Credit / Debit card.
- Interested candidates willing to apply have to follow the prescribed format mentioned on the official website of UPSC, else their form will be rejected.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Union Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Dec-2012
Exams Date: 17-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
Registered Office:Union Public Service Commission
New Delhi - 110069