UPSC Announces Combined Medical Services Examination 2013
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer (Railways)
- Assistant Medical Officer (Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service)
- Junior Scale Posts (Central Health Services)
- General Duty Medical Officers (Grade II) (East Delhi, North Delhi & South Delhi Municipal Corporation)
- General Duty Medical Officer (New Delhi Municipal Council)
- MBBS Degree from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates should be below the age of 32 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates provided as per commission norms)
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of UPSC: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Application Fee: Rs 200 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / Female candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of UPSC: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
- Online registration commences from April 6, 2013 and will close on May 6, 2013 till 11.59 pm.
- Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs 100, either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by net banking facility of SBI / State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Application No., which candidates are required to print out and keep with them for future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Union Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 06-May-2013
Exams Date: 30-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
Registered Office:Union Public Service Commission
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road
New Delhi - 110069