UPSC CISF Assistant Commandants (Executive) Ltd Departmental Competitive Examination 2012
Last Updated: 2012-06-09T13:00:09+05:30
Union Public Service commission (UPSC), New Delhi, has invited applications from talented and dynamic Indian candidates for Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Assistant Commandants (Executive) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2012, for recruitment.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test, Physical & Medical Standard Tests, and Interview / Personality Test. The Written Test will be held on August 5, 2012, at New Delhi centre. Examination schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidates’ e-Admission Certificates.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official link of UPSC: http://www.upsc.gov.in/. Online registration commences from June 9, 2012 and will close on June 30, 2012 till 11.59 pm. For complete details regarding examination and eligibility, candidates can visit the official website of UPSC: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate is desirable.
- Should have completed minimum 4 years of regular service as on January 1, 2012, in the rank of Sub Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD), including the period of basic training
- Should have clean service record for minimum 4 years of the ACR and have not punished in the entire service career.
- Candidates should be below the age of 35 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST candidates provided as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of UPSC: http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2012/cisf/eng.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of UPSC: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Online registration commences from June 9, 2012 and will close on June 30, 2012 till 11.59 pm.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete online application form, of which candidates should take a printout and use it for the further process.
- Interested candidates, willing to apply, have to follow the prescribed format mentioned on the official website of UPSC, else their form will be rejected.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Union Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Jun-2012
Exams Date: 05-Aug-2012
Download Form: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Registered Office:Union Public Service Commission
New Delhi - 110069