UPSC Civil Services Examination For Recruitment 2012
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (IT), Group ‘A’
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group 'A'
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group 'A' (Grade III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group 'A'
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group 'B'
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group 'B'
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group 'B'
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group 'B'
- Bachelor’s & Master’s qualification required in the relevant field as per UPSC norms
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 30 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of UPSC: http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2012/csp/upsc%20civil%20services%202012.pmd.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / Female candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of UPSC: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
- The online registration began on February 4, 2012 and will close on March 5, 2012 till 11.59 pm.
- Candidates applying through online mode should pay the application fee of Rs 50, either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by net banking facility of SBI / State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- Candidates should apply in the prescribed format else their form will be rejected.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Union Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 05-Mar-2012
Exams Date: 20-May-2012
Download Form: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
Registered Office:Union Public Service Commission
New Delhi - 110069