UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2013
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 137th Course commencing in July, 2014 [including 32 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders] - 250 posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala-Course Commencing in July, 2014 Executive (General Service) (including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC 'C' Certificate holders (Naval Wing) - 40 posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2014 i.e. No. 196th F (P) Course - 32 posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 100th SSC Course (for Men) commencing in October, 2014 - 175 posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 14th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2014 - 12 posts
- Required qualification as per commission norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of UPSC: http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2013/cds2/Notice-cds-II-2013-english.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 200 (Exempted for SC / ST / Women candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of UPSC: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by filling the online application available on the official link of UPSC: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
- The last date for online registration is June 24, 2013 till 11.59 pm.
- Candidates applying through online mode should pay the application fee of Rs 200, either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by net banking facility of SBI or by Visa / Master Credit / Debit card.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete online application form, which candidates should take print out and keep it with them for the future reference.
- Candidates should follow the prescribed applying format mentioned on the official website of UPSC else their form will be rejected.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Union Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 24-Jun-2013
Exams Date: 08-Sep-2013
Download Form: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
Registered Office:Union Public Service Commission
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road
New Delhi - 110069