UPSC Deputy Adviser, Senior Research Officer & Research Officer Recruitment 2012
- Deputy Adviser (Power)
- Senior Research Officer (Natural Science)
- Research Officer (Monitoring Agriculture)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or Master’s Degree in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Research / Development / Planning / Execution in the field of Power Generation / Transmission, Utilities Development etc.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or Doctorate Degree in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics from a recognized University is desirable
- Should have knowledge of Electricity Economics in relation to forecasting of demand, distribution and pricing
- Candidates having experience in Techno-Economic Evaluation and Appraisal of Projects / Programmes / Detailed Project Reports will be preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics (including statistics) / Botany / Zoology from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Scientific and Industrial Research
- Research Degree in Natural Sciences is desirable
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Research or Planning on problems connected with agriculture and allied subjects.
- 50 years: Deputy Adviser
- 45 years: Senior Research Officer
- 35 years: Research Officer
Application Fee: Rs 25 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / Female candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official UPSC Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
- The last date for online registration is March 29, 2012 till 23.59 hrs.
- Candidates applying through online mode should pay an application fee of Rs 25, either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or through net banking facility of SBI or by Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form, which candidates are required to take a print-out and use it for the further process.
- Printed application form, along with the self-attested copies of all required documents and self-addresses postcard with affixed postage of Rs 6 on it, should be submitted to the Joint Secretary (Recruitment), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi - 110069, by post / by hand on or before April 12, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “RECRUITMENT BY SELECTION” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Union Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 12-Apr-2012
Download Form: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
Registered Office:Union Public Service Commission
New Delhi - 110069