UPSC Engineer & Ship Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General (Technical) Recruitment 2012
- Certificate of Competency of Marine Engineer Officer Class I (Steam / Motor / Combined Steam and Motor) as specified in Section 78 of the Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 (44 of 1958) or its equivalent as specified in Section 86 of the said Act.
- Minimum 5 years of service at sea, out of which 1 year of service should be on the position of Chief Engineer / Second Engineer
- Minimum one year of working experience in Survey and Inspection of Merchant Ship is desirable.
- Candidates should be below the age of 50 years (Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / PH candidates as per government norms)
Application Fee: Rs 25 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / Female candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official UPSC Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
- The last date for online registration is June 12, 2012 till 23.59 hrs.
- Candidates applying through online mode should pay an application fee of Rs 25, either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or through net banking facility of SBI or by Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form, which candidates are required to take a print-out and use it for the further process.
- Printed Application Form, along with self-attested copies of all required documents and self-addresses postcard with affixed postage of Rs 6 on it, should be submitted to the Joint Secretary (Recruitment), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi - 110069, by post / by hand on or before June 26, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “RECRUITMENT BY SELECTION” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Union Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 26-Jun-2012
Download Form: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
Registered Office:Union Public Service Commission
New Delhi - 110069