UPSC Geologists Recruitment 2011
- Geologist, Group “A” - 300 Posts
- Jr. Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group “A” - 7 Posts
- Assistant Hydrogeologists Group “B” - 30 Posts
Application Fee: Rs 100/- (Offline)
Rs 50/- (Online)
SC/ST/Female candidates are exempted from the application fees.
How To Apply:
- Candidates should apply online by following the official link UPSC: http://www.upsc.online.nic.in
- Candidates applying online have to pay Rs 50/- by depositing money in any SBI branch by cash or through net banking facility.
- Candidates from abroad has to deposit the particular fee in the office of India’s High Commisioner, Ambassador or representative from abroad for credit to account head “051 – Public Service Commission-Examination Fees” and attach the receipt with the application
- Candidates who are applying offline can pay Rs 100/- through a single Central Recruitment Fee Stamp
- Candidates from remote areas can apply offline by the means of the common application form devised by the commission for its examinations, which can be purchased from the designated head post offices/post offices throughout the country by paying of Rs 30/-
- Candidates who are applying offline should send their application form to the “Controller of Examinations, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069” by General Post/Speed Post only by September 26, 2011
- If candidates find any difficulties in obtaining application forms from the designated HPOs/POs, they should immediately contact the concerned post master or UPSC’s forms supply monitoring cell by following contacts.
- Phone: 011-23389366
- Fax: 011-23387310
- For further enquiry regarding the application form, candidates can follow the official link of UPSC: http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2011/GEOL2011/geol_eng.pdf
Last Date of Form Submission:
September 19, 2011 till 11.59 PM (Online)September 26, 2011 (Offline)
Exams Date: 03-Dec-2011
Download Form: http://www.upsc.online.nic.in
New Delhi -110 069