UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination 2013
Candidates seeking to appear in UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2013, can apply online by visiting the official website of UPSC: http://www.upsc.gov.in/. For more information regarding the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2013, candidates can visit the official website of UPSC: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Required qualifications as per the norms prescribed by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination 2013: http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2013/csp_ifs/ifs2013.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100: For General and OBC candidates
Exempted For SC / ST / PH / Female
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can apply online by visiting the official website of UPSC: http://www.upsc.gov.in/. The direct link for the same is: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
- The application fee is to be paid either in Cash at any branch of SBI Bank, or through Net Banking facility of State Bank of India / State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / Sate Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore, or by using Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- The online application window is now open and will close on April 4, 2013, at 11:59 pm.
- For more information regarding the Civil Services Examination 2013, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of UPSC.
Last Date of Form Submission: 04-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu
Registered Office:Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Dholpur House, Shah Jahan Road
New Delhi - 110069
Phone No.: 011-23385271, 23381125, 23098543