UPSC NDA & NA Examination (II) 2013
- Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA, for the 132nd Course
- 94th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC), commencing from July 2, 2014
Examination will be conducted at Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, and Visakhapatnam centers.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official link of UPSC: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/. The last date for online registration is June 3, 2013 till 11.59 pm. For complete details regarding examination and eligibility, candidates can visit the official website of UPSC: http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- Passed Class 12th from the 10+2 pattern of School Education or its equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board / University
- Passed class 12th from the 10+2 pattern of School Education or its equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board / University
- Candidates, who are appearing in 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or its equivalent examination, are also eligible for the examination.
- Candidates should be born between the years of July 2, 1995 and January 1, 1998.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of UPSC: http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2013/nda2/nda2_13_eng.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates / Sons of JCOs / NCOs / Ors candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of UPSC: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
- The last date for online registration is June 3, 2013 till 11.59 pm.
- Candidates applying through online mode should pay the application fee of Rs 100, either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by net banking facility of State Bank of India / State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by any Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete online application form, which candidates should print out and keep with them for the further process.
- Candidates should follow the prescribed applying format mentioned on the official website of UPSC, else their form will be rejected.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Union Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 03-Jun-2013
Exams Date: 11-Aug-2013
Download Form: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
Registered Office:Union Public Service Commission
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road
New Delhi -110069