UPSC Public Prosecutor, Airworthiness Officer & Public Provident Fund Commissioner Recruitment 2012
- Public Prosecutors (Central Bureau of Investigation)
- Airworthiness Officers (Office of Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation)
- Assistant Public Provident Fund Commissioners (Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), Ministry of Labour & Employment)
- June 24, 2012: Public Prosecutors
- July 29, 2012: Airworthiness Officers
- September 23, 2012: Assistant Public Provident Fund Commissioners
- Bachelor’s Degree of Law from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 7 years of practice at the Bar in conducting Criminal Cases
- Bachelor’s Degree with Physics / Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the field of Aircraft Maintenance (Engineering) or have Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License in any of the categories viz A, B, C, D and X
- Practical experience on Multiengine Aircrafts / Power Plant / Equipment Installed on the mentioned Aircrafts is desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognizedUniversity / Institute
- Diploma in Company Law / Labour Laws / Public Administration from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates should be below the age of 35 years (Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / PH candidates as per government norms)
Application Fee: Rs 25 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / Female candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official UPSC Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
- The last date for online registration is May 3, 2012 till 23.59 hrs.
- Candidates applying through online mode should pay an application fee of Rs 25, either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or through net banking facility of SBI or by Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete Application Form with unique Application No., which candidates are required to take a print-out and keep it for future reference.
- Printed Application Form, along with self-attested copies of all required documents, will be submitted at the time of recruitment test.
- Candidates should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Union Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 03-May-2012
Download Form: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
Registered Office:Union Public Service Commission
New Delhi - 110069