Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre Stipendiary Trainees (Category I & Category II) Posts 2013
- Electronics / Instrumentation
- Plant Operator
- Engineering Draughting
- Air Conditioning
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of VECC: http://www.vecc.gov.in/download_recruitment.php?name=Advt%20No.VECC%20%201%202013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of VECC: http://www.vecc.gov.in/download_recruitment.php?name=Advt%20No.VECC%20%201%202013.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with two recent passport size photographs, and attested copies of all required certificates, should be send to The Assistant Personnel Officer (GA), Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, Department of Atomic Energy, Sector - 1, Block - AF, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700064, by post latest by April 15, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post No. _________ of Category I/Category II against Advertisement No.VECC-1/2013” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.vecc.gov.in/download_recruitment.php?name=Advt%20No.VECC%20%201%202013.pdf
Registered Office:Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre
Department of Atomic Energy
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700064
Contact No.: +91-033-23371230