Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2013 For Probationary Manager - Security (MMG Scale II) Posts
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of Vijaya Bank: http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/vijayabkpso_apr13/. Online registration began from April 22, 2013 and will close on May 5, 2013. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Vijaya Bank: http://vijayabank.com/vijaya/vijaya
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have minimum 5 years of commissioned service in the Army / Navy / Air Force, or a Police Officer not below the rank of Asst. Superintendent of Police / Dy. Superintendent of Police with 5 years of service / officer of identical rank in Paramilitary forces with 5 years service
- Candidates should be below the age of 45 years
- Age relaxation for the SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates provided as per Government norms
Application Fee: Rs 300: General / Other candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of Vijaya Bank: http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/vijayabkpso_apr13/
- Online registration began from April 22, 2013 and will close on May 5, 2013.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates have to pay a fee amount of Rs 300 / Rs 50, through Challan, in any branch of Vijaya Bank in the Account No. 900900022503017 and Account Name “VIJAYA BANK REC PROJ (PROB Security Officer) 2012-13”.
- After paying the fees amount, the bank will generate a Challan Copy with details of Transaction No., Branch Name and Date of Deposit & Amount, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a complete Online Application Form with unique Registration No. and Password, which candidates should print out and use it for the further process.
- Printed Online Registered Application Form, along with recent passport size photograph, Fee Payment Challan copy, and attested copies of all relevant Certificates, should be send to Vijaya Bank, P.O. Box No. 5136, G. P. O., Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560001, by ordinary post latest by May 13, 2013.
- Candidates belong to far flung areas can send their application form latest by May 20, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Security Officer - MMG/S - II (Post Code No. 01) in Vijaya Bank” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Vijaya Bank website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 13-May-2013
Download Form: http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/vijayabkpso_apr13/
Registered Office:Vijaya Bank
41/2, Trinity Circle, M. G. Road
Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560001
Contact No.: +91-80-25584066