Visakhapatnam Port Trust Pilot Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-02-28T14:43:10+05:30
Visakhapatnam Port Trust (VPT), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, has invited applications from eligible SC candidates for recruitment 2012, for the post of Pilot (CL-I). The recruitment is to be done on direct basis, under supervision of Marine Department.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of walk-in-interview. The interview is scheduled to be held on March 3, 2012. The interview will be held at 1st Floor of Administrative Office Building, Room No.111, Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Visakhapatnam - 530035, from 10.00 am onwards. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of VPT: http://www.vizagport.com/
- Should have Certificateof Competency as Masterof foreign going shipissued by the Ministry ofShipping, Government of Indiaor its equivalentqualification recognizedby the Ministry ofShipping, Government of India
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience as Master / Chief Officer of a foreign going ship
- Candidates should be below the age of 40 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of VPT: http://www.vizagport.com/Tendersfiles/22022012tenders/PILOT%20CLI%20SC.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on March 3, 2012, at 1st floor of Administrative Office Building, Room No.111, Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Visakhapatnam - 530035, from 10.00 am onwards.
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring a detailed Curriculum Vitae, along with two passport-size photograph and Original & 2 sets of photocopies of all relevant certificates / documents.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Visakhapatnam Port Trust website.
Registered Office:Visakhapatnam Port Trust
Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh) - 530035
Contact No.: 91- 891- 2876001
Fax: 91- 891- 2565023