WBFC Recruitment 2013 For Senior Chartered Accountant & Trainee Officer (Taxation) Posts
The appointment for the abovementioned positions is to be made on contractual basis for a period of one year. If candidates’ performance is found satisfactory, they will be absorbed in the grade of Officer in WBFC.
Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in Personal Interview (PI), to be conducted by recruitment panel of WBFC. For interview, candidates will be short-listed on the basis of their previous experience in the relevant areas.
- For Senior Chartered Accountant: Minimum 8 years of post qualification work experience in Accounts and Allied Job, with Adequate IT exposure.
- For Trainee Officer (Taxation): Minimum 2 years of post qualification experience, with adequate IT exposure.
- For Senior Chartered Accountant: Candidates age should be between 35-40 years as on January 31, 2013.
- For Trainee Officer (Taxation): Candidates age should be between 25-32 years as on January 31, 2013.
- Age relaxation will be given to candidates as per the norms prescribed by Government of West Bengal.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official recruitment link of WBFC: http://wbfconline.org/recruitment.html
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria, can apply through the prescribed application format downloadable from the official website of WBFC: http://wbfconline.org/. The direct link for the same is: http://wbfconline.org/APPLICATION_FORM_CUM_CURRICULUM_VITAE.pdf
- The hard copy of the downloaded application form, complete in all respect, along with candidate's recent passport size photograph, and photocopies of all supportive documents, should be sent to The Managing Director, West Bengal Financial Corporation, 12A, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700001, by post on or before March 15, 2013.
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of WBFC.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://wbfconline.org/APPLICATION_FORM_CUM_CURRICULUM_VITAE.pdf
Registered Office:West Bengal Financial Corporation (WBFC)
12A, Netaji Subhas Road
Kolkata (West Bengal)- 700001