WBUAFS Recruitment 2013 For Assistant Professor Posts
Last Updated: 2013-02-21T10:05:19+05:30
West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS), Kolkata, West Bengal, has invited applications from highly qualified Indian candidates for recruitment 2013, for the positions of Assistant Professor. The recruitment is to be done in the following subjects/disciplines of the University:
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Surgery
- Veterinary Gynaecology)
- Veterinary Biochemistry
- Animal Nutrition
- Livestock Production Management
- Animal Genetics & Breeding
The appointment is to be done on direct basis. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview. The recruitment panel of the University will short-list candidates on the basis of their academic qualification and call them for interview. The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the recruitment panel of the University. For more information regarding the recruitment, one can visit the official website of WBUAFS: http://www.wbuafscl.ac.in/
- Master's degree in relevant subject/discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University / College.
- Should have proof of published research papers on the concerned subject in a reputed journal.
- Appearing in National Eligibility Test (NET) is must for the candidates who have passed Master degree examination and should have one publication in their name in National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (NAAS), New Delhi.
- Those who have PhD degree are exempted from appearing in NET. However, they should have two full length publications having a NAAS rating not less than 4 on the last date of submitting application form.
- Candidates’ age should not be above than 35 years.
- Age relaxation of ten years will be given to exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, one can visit the official recruitment link of WBUAFS: http://www.wbuafscl.ac.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=215:west-bengal-university-of-animal-a-fishery-sciences-invites-applications-for-recruitment-of-assistant-professor-from-the-indian-nationals-vide-no-wbuafsestbrect203pt-ii360-dt-722013&catid=66:notices
Application Fee: Rs 1000: For General and OBC candidates
Rs 750: For SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply through prescribed application format made available on the official recruitment link of the WBUAFS: http://www.wbuafscl.ac.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=215:west-bengal-university-of-animal-a-fishery-sciences-invites-applications-for-recruitment-of-assistant-professor-from-the-indian-nationals-vide-no-wbuafsestbrect203pt-ii360-dt-722013&catid=66:notices
- For paying the application fee, candidates should obtain a Demand Draft (DD) of requisite amount (as mentioned above), drawn on any nationalized bank, in favor of Finance Officer, WBUAFS, payable at Kolkata.
- The duly completed application form, along with affixed passport size photograph, DD of requisite amount, and attested copies of all required documents, should be sent by registered post, to the Registrar (Actg.) West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences, 68, Kshudiram Bose Sarani, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700 037, on or before March 8, 2013 (upto 5:00 pm).
- The envelope containing the application form should be super scripted as the "NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR ______” in Bold Black Letter.
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, one can visit the aforementioned website of WBUAFS.
Last Date of Form Submission: 08-Mar-2013
Registered Office:West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS)
37 & 68, Kshudiram Bose Sarani
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700 037
Contact No.: 033 - 25563123
Fax No.: 033 - 25563123