West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-01-18T17:47:11+05:30
West Bengal Police, Kolkata, has invited applications from Scheduled Tribe community candidates for the posts of Constable, for recruitment 2012. The recruitment is to be done for Paschim Medinipore, Bankura, Purulia and Darjeeling districts.
Candidates’ selection will be done on the basis of physical efficiency test, written test, interview and medical examination. For complete details regarding recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of West Bengal Police: http://policewb.gov.in/
- Should be domiciles of Paschim Medinipore, Bankura, Purulia and Darjeeling districts
- Passed Madhyamik Pariksha (X standard) or its equivalent examination from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or any Board recognized by the State Government or the Central Government
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 32 years.
- For further details on eligibility criteria, candidates can follow the official website of West Bengal Police: http://policewb.gov.in/wbp/recruit/adv-eng.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can obtain the application form from the offices of Superintendent of Police / SDPO Offices / Sub-divisional Police Stations at Sub-divisional Headquarters of Purulia, Bankura, Paschim Mednipore and Darjeeling districts.
- The forms are available from January 10, 2012 till February 5, 2012.
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with two self-attested passport-size photographs and attested photocopies of all required certificates / documents in the envelope of size 34 x 26 cm, should be submitted to the “The Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhavan, Sector II, Block DJ, Salt Lake City, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700091, by hand or post before February 10, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (ST) IN WEST BENGAL POLICE 2011”, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates should mention their name and address on the left side of the envelope.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of West Bengal Police.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Feb-2012
Registered Office:West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
Sector II, Block DJ
Salt Lake City
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700091